FREE, CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION
Law Office of Jessica Travis, P.A., features free parking and is located conveniently on East Livingston Street in Orlando. My law office offers flexible appointments on weekdays, evenings and weekends. If you call my law office on a case-related matter.
Further, my law firm offers free, confidential consultations and I accept payment by credit card. To discuss your circumstances with a lawyer, contact me online or by calling 407-233-3210 or 888-778-7638 toll free.
CENTRAL FLORIDA CRIMINAL LAW AND REVOCATION OF PROBATION ATTORNEY SERVING OSCEOLA, ORLANDO AND ORANGE COUNTY
Some attorneys work behind the scenes in an attempt to minimize the consequences of a criminal conviction. I go to court to exonerate my clients and eliminate penalties completely. I am Jessica Travis, a criminal law and probation violations defense attorney in Orlando Florida. Through my practice at the Law Office of Jessica Travis, P.A., I aggressively defend clients who have been accused of misdemeanor and felony crimes in central Florida, including and involving:
- Aggravated assault and battery, including domestic violence
- Injunctions for protection
- Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement, money laundering and other financial crimes
- Search and seizure cases involving drugs, guns or other contraband
- Traffic violations, including speeding tickets and reckless driving
- Juvenile delinquency, including underage drinking, underage DWI and other violations
- Thefts and robberies, including auto theft and armed robbery
- Expungements, meaning removal of arrests and convictions from a criminal record
An important focus of my criminal defense practice involves probation violations of all kinds. If you risk jail, prison or other penalties due to a technical or substantive violation of your probation, I can work to acquit you and avoid a revocation of probation.
Orlando Violation of Probation Lawyer
Central Florida Criminal Law And Revocation Of Probation Attorney Serving Osceola, Orlando And Orange County. Committed. Skilled. Fair legal services.
FAILED A DRUG TEST WHILE ON PROBATION? I CAN HELP!
Accusations of probation violations have serious consequences, but you are not helpless to their consequences. You can fight back.
Contact the Law Office of Jessica Travis, P.A., in Orlando, Florida, and I can meet with you confidentially, discuss your options and help you limit — or eliminate — any negative consequences of an alleged probation violation.